Please Note* ALL Warranty Claims require proof of purchase with the date.
Cricket Bats Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Subject to the following terms & conditions AT Sports will repair or replace your product at the manufactures discretion
All bats sold by AT Sports receive a 12 month Warranty at the discretion of the manufacturer. Replacement bats will have a maximum of 6 months warranty (from the time of replacement)
Handle, Toe, Edges, Shoulder are not covered under warranty as they are vulnerable areas and can break due to incorrect shot selection
Once a cricket bat is deemed to be used (Includes Knocking and Oiling) it is not eligible for return but is still eligible for a repair and/or replacement under warranty
DOES NOT APPLY TO
The Warranty on Bats Purchased through AT Sports Does Not Apply To
- Manufacturer Labels Have Been Removed
- Damage to toe, edges & shoulder (Under any Circumstances)
- Damage through improper use
- Use of non-leather cricket balls (Including bowling machine balls)
- Yorker Damage
- Water/Moisture Damage
- Heat Damage
- Damage due to a lack of preparation (knocking-in)
- Damage Cause by a repairer attempt of a 3rd party
- Use of Cheap low standard cricket balls
- Minor wear and tear doesn't constitute a warranty claim and happens to every bat over time
Knocking in does not make it the bat match ready and the correct methods should be adhered to before taking a cricket bat into a game
Our recommendation is that a cricket bat after knocking be used in the nets against old balls and slow bowlers and slowly build from there until you're able to use new balls in practice and no seam marks are visible
If a bat is taken into a match under prepared it will void the warranty
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- A cricket bat is NOT going to look new forever & cracks will appear on the willow.
- The lifespan of a bat depends on the amount of use & the care taken for your bat (keep out of excessively warm conditions & wet weather) + We recommend that a toe guard/shoe goo should be fitted for extra protection against toe damage.
- AT Sports needs to see the product to arrange the correct course of action following a warranty claim.
- Currently there is no standard remedy for a warranty claim and the course of action depends on the circumstances. A course of action may include repair, replacement, refund or having the service performed again. Warranty assessments and decisions are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Repairs do not come with any warranty as with any repair the strength of the bat will not be the same as it originally was and the repair is taken place to put in a usable condition, although we do our best to ensure the bat lasts as long as possible there is no guarantee that the bat will last 1 ball or 4 years after repair.
Other Goods Warranty
SOFT GOODS - PADS, GLOVES, THIGH PADS
Split seams/stitching are covered under warranty and the warranty period is 6 months. Wear & Tear including broken strap buckles are not included in Warranty under any circumstances
Split seams/stitching/spike blowout or separation of the sole are covered under warranty and the warranty period is 6 months. Wear & Tear including stud threading is not included in Warranty under any circumstances.
Split seams/stitching/broken zipper & faulty wheel are covered under warranty and the warranty period is 6 months. Wear & Tear including breaking of wheels is not included in Warranty under any circumstances
A broken micro adjustment feature, out of the box irregular grille shape, out of the box loose inner shell is covered under warranty and the warranty period is 6 months. Wear and tear or any damage caused by impact of a cricket ball, careless handling are not covered under any circumstances
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
Will be assessed by AT Sports and or the manufacturer on goodwill basis.