GM Purist Geo II STEEL Grille Cricket Helmet
GRILL / FACE GUARD
Great level of protection from someone just starting out in club cricket all the way up to even junior or lower grades of district cricket.
Mild steel constructed grill (face guard) offering top levels of protection.
Meets the latest ICC / BS 7928:2013 standard against both 4 3/4oz & 5 1/2oz (Full size) Cricket Balls.
Weight approximately 1000 grams.
Features of GM Purist Geo II STEEL Grille Cricket Helmet
The Purist Pro was the most demanded helmet in the market - now there’s the Purist Geo II
- Complies with BS7928:2013 Specification for Head Protectors for Cricketers, British Standards Institute
- Improved peak strength and precisely fitted Geo steel grille greatly reduces the risk of the ball penetrating the gap between the two
- Fitted with a Geo steel grille as standard
- Rigid, high impact outer shell with EPS liner withstands great force
- Complete with new dial adjuster band for ease of fitting and removal of helmet mid innings
- Choice of colours: Navy, Green, Maroon
GEO™ STEEL GRILLE
- Geodesic designs are mathematically proven to be ultra strong structures
- The use of geodesic designs ensures the grille has optimal impact resistance from all frontal directions
- All bars of the Geo grille feature properties of geodesic curvature
|PURIST GEO II||SENIOR LARGE||SENIOR||JUNIOR||JUNIOR SMALL|
|Typically fits head size (mm)||580 - 620||540 - 590||540 - 590||520 - 550|
|Passed Against||Adult Ball Only||Adult & Junior Ball||Junior Ball Only||Junior Ball Only|
We ship from our store located in Balcatta, WA Australia (10 Mins north of Perth)
We use a multitude of couriers including Aus Post, Star Track, Couriers Please, Aramex all depending on getting the order to you as quickly as possible at an economical rate.
It depends on your locations. With in Australia Order in WA take around 2-3 days to arrive, SA takes 4-5 days, NT take 6-7 days and Eastern states take around 6-7 days. Shiping to New Zealand can take around 8-12 days.
Yes we do for all orders abover $200 AUD to Australia and NZ
Warranty & Returns
All orders can be returned to us for any reason as long as the order/item is returned in a unused and resalable state *Excludes digital items. See our 30 Days return page for more details (Link below)
All of our equipment products (ex. accessories, singles use items, balls) come with warranties. The details for warranties can be found on the warranties page linked in the footer below.
Yes we do for our Australian customers you can use Afterpay & Zippay to buy now and pay later.
Yes they are, our website security is updated regurlarly by our website host provider ensuring the latest privacy standards and security is met.
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Afterpay & Zippay